Training related to aviation security
According to the commission implementing regulation (EU) 2015/1998of 5 November 2015 about laying down detailed measures for the implementation of the common basic standards on aviation security we can provide the following training on security awareness matters:
- specific training of persons performing vehicle examinations (18.104.22.168)
- specific training of persons implementing access control at an airport as well as surveillance and patrols (22.214.171.124)
- training of persons implementing aircraft security searches (126.96.36.199)
- training of persons implementing aircraft protection (188.8.131.52)
- training of persons implementing security controls for cargo and mail other than screening (184.108.40.206)
- training of persons implementing security controls for air carrier mail and materials, in-flight supplies and airport supplies other than screening (220.127.116.11)
- specific training for persons with general responsibility at national or local level for ensuring that a security programme and its implementation meet all legal provisions (11.2.5)
- training of persons other than passengers requiring unescorted access to security restricted areas (11.2.6)
- training of persons requiring general security awareness (11.2.7)
The detailed content of training established specifically, tailored to the client –in accordance with relevant regulations – based on syllabuses approved by a competent authority (former Hungarian CAA). Particular certificates are issued to participants successfully completing the training and passing the exam.
Above listed training is available to all entities (airport facilities, regulated agents, known or account consignors, air carriers… etc.) which require implementation of the common basic standards on aviation security.